Experience Inc. (エクスペリエンス) is a Japanese video game developer and publisher focused on creating Dungeon RPG (also known as dungeon crawlers).
Experience games are known for their in-depth crafting systems, distinctive character designs, and traditional or "old-school" graphical and gameplay style. Since that the company has released several successful PC games for Windows, most of their games have been ported to modern console platforms.
Since 2014, software titles specially developed for console platforms were localized and distributed by outside publishers in North America and Europe. Notable examples would be Demon Gaze and Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy, published by NIS America for the PS Vita.
Games by Experience Inc.Edit
- Generation Xth: Code Hazard (April 30, 2008 / Windows)
- Generation Xth: Code Breaker (November 30, 2008 / Windows)
- Generation Xth: Code Realize (May 31, 2009 / Windows)
- Entaku no Seito: Students of Round (April 23, 2010 / Windows) (ported to Xbox 360 and PSP)
- Meikyuu Cross Blood (December 23, 2010 / Windows) (ported to Xbox 360 and PS Vita)
- Demon Gaze (January 24, 2013 / PS Vita) (available in North America and Europe)
- Tsurugi no Machi no Ihoujin: Shiro no Oukyuu (June 5, 2014 / Windows) (also on Xbox 360 and PS Vita)
- Ray Gigant (August 10, 2016 / Windows) (only available as digital download through Steam)
Note: This game was initially designed for the PS Vita.